My reasons I think my hospital stay is preparing me to be a parent-
1. I have not slept more than one consecutive hour since being here...no exaggeration.
2. I have to wait until it's convenient for everyone else before I take a shower.
3. My best attempts to set up a daily schedule are often thwarted before 8a.m.
4. I have to go make my potty breaks super quick...Never know when a nurse, food services, doctor, technician, cleaning lady, students, etc. are going to come in. I have a door to my bathroom, but they insist on talking to me while I am trying to go.
5. I spend my days making empty threats to the girls. "You need to behave while on the monitor....or else"
6. I went downstairs and got chick-fil-a for lunch...and it's still sitting here two hours later. Something keeps coming up. Thank god for microwaves. Of course this "something" could have waited....
7. I have to keep repeating myself...so freaking annoying.
Anywho...someone should be in here shortly to ask me something that they could have just got off my chart.